The RVR PTX100 LCD/S FM transmitter is designed to meet the needs of the most demanding professional broadcasters.
– AUDIO PERFORMANCE: clear and transparent sound comparable to CD sound quality, thanks to a noise-to-signal ratio of up to 90dB, low distortion and stereo separation of up to 60dB.
– PRIMARY APPLICATION: Optimal for use as a stand-alone driver. Output power adjustable from 0 to 30W.
– HARDWARE FEATURES: compact and non-deformable thanks to the stainless steel chassis, in 2 rack units only.
– INTERFACE CONTROL: fully microprocessor controlled, easily programmable from the menu through a large LCD and useful optical ENCODER.
– INPUT/OUTPUT INTERFACE: built-in high performance stereo encoder, L&R analog audio inputs, Mono inputs, MPX composite signal and auxiliary inputs for SCA / RDS signals. S/PDIF, TOSLINK and AES/EBU digital audio inputs are available as standard.
– REMOTE CONTROL: integrated telemetry system via GSM modem, battery and battery charger or via WEB or via SNMP (optional).
– RELIABILITY/CONTINUITY: business continuity is guaranteed by an incredible range and variety of controls, such as Fold-Back control for effective VSRW (Voltage Standing Wave Ratio) protection and IAMLC (Intelligent Automatic Modulation Level Control) to keep the modulation level stable.
– EASE OF MAINTENANCE: advanced module engineering ensures extreme accessibility and easy maintenance.
– COMPLIANCE WITH REGULATIONS: state-of-the-art technology fully compliant with CE, FCC and CCIR standards.
“Click to see Catalog”