• Buying any model of the RFB line means making a winning bet to enjoy all the advantages that this equipment offers during the entire useful life of the product and, in addition, to save money: less transport costs, less space necessary for its installation and the lowest energy consumption during operation.
• The entire RFB range is very easy to configure thanks to a very intuitive interface. All equipment is equipped with an innovative graphic LCD display, a rotary multifunction control and a button for standby or operation.
• The great flexibility of the Sielco product range allows you to include, at any point in the life of your transmitters, options such as:
– Telemetry / Remote control systems,
– Ethernet connection with SNMP protocol, being able to govern the main functions of the device from anywhere in the world.
– High quality stereo encoder.
– RDS Generator Board
– Digital audio card in accordance with the AES / EBU directive and RS232 / 485 serial port to allow easy integration with other instruments.
• The modern and attractive design of our RFB amplifiers reflects the state-of-the-art technology of this model that is practically maintenance-free and saves time and money.
• Note: Sielco FM amplifiers are named with the RFB code and require an exciter such as the EXC30GT as a driver.
• The set of transmitter + amplifier linked together to compose the combined transmitters are named by the TX code prefix.