The new FALCON300 STEREO transmitters are made with ICEFET technology, which allows a drastic decrease in temperature and a significant reduction in consumption. This family is a system of total quality thanks to remote diagnostics, fast and capillary assistance, low consumption, long life and ease of use.
Ultra-compact and ultra-light (only 4 kg). Aluminium chassis, in a single rack unit.
The pressure encoder provides great accessibility for interaction between the user and the device, resulting in extreme usability. The configuration software offers a simple and intuitive interface.
ALC (Automatic Level Control) and Foldback protection ensures greater business continuity in all operating conditions. All the components in the series share the same characteristics as the RF module, the power supply, the control logics, the protection systems and the derating,
ease of installation and simplicity of configuration.
The advantages of the module systems are as follows:
– All technological improvements to the basic product are transferred directly to the devices in the series.
– Automatic dissemination of know-how and maintenance
– Interchangeability and independence of each basic module.
– Common interchangeable parts for the entire series
– PFC power supply switching system, high efficiency, logic proportional protection without interruption of operation, telemetry readiness.
– The new line of FM transmitters launched by Quark, “Simply Fet”, is characterised by an important reference; in fact, with respect to RF it exceeds 83% and the total efficiency of the transmitter is 76%.
– These products also have a low environmental impact and are aimed at high energy savings.
“Click to see catalog”