The new FALCON1600 STEREO transmitters are made with ICEFET technology, which allows the drastic decrease of the temperature with a sensible reduction of the consumptions and this family is a system of total quality thanks to a remote diagnosis, fast and capillary assistance, low consumptions, duration in the time and it is easy to use.
Ultra-compact and ultra-light (only 13 kg). Aluminium chassis, only in 2 rack units.
Pressure encoder provides great accessibility for interaction between user and device, resulting in extreme usability. The configuration software offers a simple and intuitive interface.
ALC (Automatic Level Control) and Foldback protection ensures greater business continuity in all operating conditions.
All the components of the series share the same features to the RF module, the power supply, the control logics, the protection systems, the derating, ease of installation and simplicity of configuration.
The advantages of the module systems are as follows:
– All technological improvements to the basic product are transferred directly to the devices in the series.
– Automatic dissemination of know-how and maintenance
– Interchangeability and independence of each basic module.
– Common interchangeable parts for the entire series
– PFC power supply switching system, high efficiency, logic proportional protection without interruption of operation, telemetry readiness.
– The new line of FM transmitters launched by Quark, “Simply Fet”, is characterised by an important reference; in fact, with respect to RF it exceeds 83% and the total efficiency of the transmitter is 76%.
– These products also have a low environmental impact and are aimed at high energy savings.
“Click to see catalog”