The OMB 7.5KW transmitter, EM 7500 HE HOT PLUG, has been created by the OMB development center for high efficiency transmitters with hot plug modules. It consists of four high-efficiency 2KW amplifiers, FMA 2000 HE, with> 73% efficiency (can be used externally as 2KW amplifiers) and the EM 100 DIG PLUS, a 100W FM transmitter. The 7.5KW high-efficiency amplifier has an approximate consumption of 73% and a typical RF efficiency of 80%.
1000W amplifier modules with MOSFET technology.
– Power supplies connected in parallel to keep the equipment working in case any of them fail. Hot-plug power supplies.
– TFT screen and touch keyboard to control and display the operating parameters.
– Record of events in memory.
– Speed control of the cooling fans based on the temperature of the power modules to optimize consumption and reduce noise pollution.
– Advanced protection against load misadjustments without transmission outages and rapid protection in the event of excessive reflected power and / or excessive input power.
– Analog telemetry, digital remote control and RS232 telemetry, remote control by open / closed contacts.
– Low-pass filter, network EMI filter and internal single-phase transient suppressor.
– Automatic power reduction at night when used in combination with the EM 25 DIG PLUS transmitter.
– Automatic power reduction in case of high temperature, the equipment automatically returns to its nominal power value when the temperature reaches an average value.
– Automatic power reduction in case of excessive reflected power.
– Automatic voltage control to optimize efficiency.
– TCP / IP, SNMP and Webserver are optional.
«Click to see Catalog»