The Belar Model FMS-2 stereo modulation monitor is a solid-state precision stereo monitor designed to operate in conjunction with the Belar Model FMM-2 baseband modulation monitor.
The FMS-2 is also used for test functions in conjunction with the Model FMM-2 to ensure proper operation of stereo FM transmitters. The test and measurement capability of the FMS-2 is enhanced by the integration of two independent auto-ranging voltmeters which allow automatic measurement of channel spacing and crosstalk, along with subcarrier and noise suppression. For example, pressing the left and right channel buttons automatically registers the wanted and unwanted channel for instant crosstalk measurement. The front panel hold button can be used to lock the automatic range to the displayed range.
– Two independent half-peak modulation meters for simultaneous monitoring of left and right channels.
– Switchable front panel de-emphasis for noise measurements
– Pilot alarm with front panel indicator
– Outputs for audio performance test measurements
– Two auto-ranging voltmeters with LED displays for 0 to -80 dB range measurements
– Stereo separation measurement capability of over 70 dB at 15 kHz
– High visibility backlit meters
“Click to see catalog”