The FMCS-1 provides a complete solution for the analogue portions of the FM signal.
The FMCS-1 combines the features and functions of an RF amplifier, FM demodulation, stereo demodulation, RDS decoder, two SCA decoders and FFT spectrum analyser in a single product.
Using state-of-the-art DSP techniques, all processing of the FMCS-1 takes place in the digital domain, resulting in analogue FM performance that was previously not possible.
– Frequency agile RF input
– AM noise measurements and AM Sync
– HD RF carrier rejection filters to improve analogue readings in the presence of HD carriers.
– FM demodulation with 100 dB SNR and 75 µsec.
– Variable bandwidth composite filtering
– Stereo demodulation with 100 dB L/R separations
– Full measurement of analogue peak and RMS values
– RDS injection/phase decoding and full data decoding
– Two SCA decoders
– RF, composite and audio FFT spectrum analysis
– RJ-45 Ethernet interface with remote PC software
“Click to see catalog”