The ECRESO FM 2000W all-digital transmitter for analogue FM is designed for broadcasting in the low to medium power range. Created to meet the needs of the most demanding stations and network operators, they combine reliable performance, efficiency and cutting-edge innovation in a compact, modular rack design for 2 or 3 units.
With ECRESO FM 2000W, broadcasters benefit from a robust design deployed in thousands of sites worldwide, easy maintenance, a multitude of integrated features and the first patented Artificial Intelligence for FM radio, SmartFM.
– Up to 76% efficiency thanks to state-of-the-art technology.
6-generation MOSFET + SmartFM
– Many integrated functions: Sound Processor, Dynamic RDS encoder, Stereo encoder
dynamic RDS encoder, digital stereo encoder, audio backup, MPX power limiter, GPIO
MPX power limiter, GPIO, etc.
– High reliability: The product is subjected to Highly Accelerated Lifetime Testing (HALT), which means that it is
accelerated life test (HALT), parts stress analysis (PSA) and failure modes, effects and criticality analysis.
failure modes, effects and criticality analysis (FMECA), burn-in, etc.
– Simple control and monitoring thanks to the easy-to-use web interface, the
Advanced Measurement Interface (AMI), graphical history logs and Expert Maintenance Reports (EMR).
expert maintenance reports (EMR)
– Comprehensive SNMP management
– Up to 4 SNMP administrators
– Control and monitoring of all parameters
– Alarms by SNMP capture and email messages
“Click to see catalog”