The AEV-IP CODEC is a new generation multistandard IP audio codec reliable and simple to use with the lowest price on the market right now. This has been possible thanks to the use of large scale hardware components and a completely open source software platform such as Linux.
Using Linux as the operating system insures maximum reliability for the management of all applications that IP CODEC can provide. Moreover Linux gives the possibility to work with many network protocols and a wide choice of coding and decoding audio libraries. These elements enable to considerately reduce the development time and also permit flexible customization to maximize market needs.
IP CODEC has been engineered to improve and facilitate robust point to point and point to multi point links on the local or geographic network.
IP CODEC is completely compatible with NS1-E and NS1-R and will work either integrated in new or already existing IP Codec systems.
-Studio-to-transmitter link, over-IP transmitter/receiver for broadcast internet radio with optional interactivity…
-IP Intercom and contributions link for professional broadcast facilities …
-Global audio distribution via TCP/IP and UDP over standard IP Network …
– Rack mount version available
– Onboard http server for remote parameters configuration
– RS232 serial port for terminal and tunneling mode
– USB memory device (hard disk, pen drive) support for audio backup
– 3G usb adapter support
– Wi-Fi module embedded with external antenna connectors
– XLR balanced audio analog & digital in/out
– General Purpose Interface
– Failover capabilities for link and audio failure
– Distribution in a very reliable way with manageable latency.
“Click to see Catalog”