MATRIX AEV AD 8X8 is a balanced stereo audio matrix with eight inputs and eight outputs.
The fields of application are: STUDIO and REMOTE (with LAN option).
The assignment of the directives from the inputs to the outputs is done by means of the four rotary switches to four positions on the front panel or (optionally) by remote control via LAN.
- AEVMATRIX AD 8X8 is extremely easy to operate manually via the front panel switches.
- MATRIX AD 8X8 can be controlled by external software via Ethernet (LAN option).
- Each output can be assigned a single input, MATRIX AD 8X8 has no mixer function.
- The same single input can be replicated on all or part of the outputs, thus performing the function of audio signal distributor.
- Its very small dimensions (1U 19″) and the use of reversible rack mounting means allow a simple and functional positioning of the device in all operating situations.
“Click to see catalog”