At NAB 1996, AEQ launched the affordable and ‘Cool Stuff’ award-winning BC-300 audio mixer for broadcasting.
This console was designed to offer professional technology and features; it delivers the highest sound quality while working 24 hours a day 7 days a week at an affordable price suitable for small and medium sized radio stations.
Building on this highly successful product, AEQ is now launching its replacement, the AEQ BRAVO. While meeting the same basic requirements of the BC-300, the BRAVO incorporates user suggestions and many other new features.
Just some of the features the BRAVO has as standard:
- 4 mic / line channels
- 8 dual stereo line channels
- 1 dual telephone channel with hybrids included
- 2 stereo program buses
- Stereo CUE bus with built-in loudspeakers
- Stereo monitoring output with built-in power amplifier
- Headphones output
- Two different coulours: Steel grey or Silver
- The AEQ BRAVO TT is the desktop version.
“Click to see Catalog”